How long have you been qualified? since
2. What areas of Sydney do you cover? CBD, Inner West,
Eastern, Northern (as far as Chatswood) and South (as far as Cronulla).
For further afield also available.
3. What times are you available? Monday - Saturday 10am
- 10pm. Sunday by appointment only.
4. Can I pay by Credit Card? yes, you have to pay
via Pay pal on the internet.
5. Can I get a Health Fund Rebate? Yes. I am a major health
fund provider for most health funds.
6. What do you bring? I bring a massage table, towels,
oils creams, and all my waxing facials and Hot Riverstone equipment.
7. When should I make a booking, how much notice do you need?
Usually it is best to make an advanced booking same as you would
with a doctor dentist or other health provider. I sometimes can
do on the spot massage depending on my day, appointments etc.
8. How long is a massage ? Mobile massage range from 60
mins to two hours. Two people within an hour attracts a $10 surcharge.
9. Do you massage elderly people, handicapped, and people with
disability? Yes I massage all people and can design a massage
to the client's liking. I also do myofascial cranial-sacral work
which is great for people with a disability.
10. Do you do group office and party massage? Yes I do
office group party and at the moment it is popular for friends
to get me to have a morning or afternoon massage session at one
person's home. I usually do 30 mins massage on each person or
longer if needed, it is fun and everyone gets to relax. So if
you're having a BBQ party or just a relaxing day with your friends
then have me come over and relax you more. (I can arrange for
a second therapist if the group is over 10 people.)
11. Are there any extra costs? Yes for CBD $30 parking
fee if client cannot provide parking. and travelling fee to other
area apart from inner west and bankstown area